Social Media Manager
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
As a social media manager reporting to the editorial director of social and digital content at WW, you will work closely with a small, collaborative, and fun team that focuses on engaging with and retaining current members via informative and entertaining content published across multiple social media channels.
- Conceive innovative brand-appropriate social content ideas (memes/quotes/infographics) and write captions
- Collect assets and schedule social content on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Instagram Stories, and/or Pinterest
- Flag high-quality user-generated content and manage permissions for regrams
- Help maintain social media calendar
- Report on social data using native tools (Instagram/Facebook Insights, etc.) and external tools like Social Bakers, Linktree, and Sprinklr and prepare reports as needed
- Work with the customer care team to monitor comments and engage with followers on multiple platforms/correspond with members as needed
- Post on weekends and cover live events (infrequently but as needed)
- Bachelor's degree in new media, journalism, content marketing, or equivalent
- Be obsessed with the internet, #fitstagram, and digital trends
- Have 3-4 years of experience managing established social media accounts pertaining to health, food, weight loss, and/or wellness
- Be passionate (and competitive!) about collecting, interpreting, and synthesizing qualitative/quantitative social analytics to inform content strategy
- Show impeccable attention to detail (copy-editing experience a plus!) and unparalleled organizational skills
- Have the ability to multitask and switch gears as needed
- Be an ideas machine
- An upbeat, can-do attitude
- Have an elevated aesthetic; photo/ video editing experience a plus!
- BONUS: Genuine interest in health and wellness, familiarity with the WW community/program, and a personal social media presence with more than 5K followers.
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well being, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.