Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
Unqork is looking for an experienced, creative and results-driven Social Media Manager to join our account-based marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing a global social media strategy that promotes engagement with our growing community and furthers Unqork’s position as a leader in enterprise application development. The role requires you to work cross-functionally to create integrated social media campaigns in support of company news, product releases, customer wins, Unqork events and more.
What you'll do:
- Develop integrated social media strategies to promote corporate announcements, industry events, news coverage, customer wins, and speaking engagements
- Monitor all Unqork social media channels - Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram - and respond to follower inquiries, shout outs and complaints
- Develop a consistent voice, tone and personality across each individual social channel
- “Ghost post” for members of Unqork’s executive team; work to recruit an in-house team of social ambassadors
- Research and identify influencers and associated communities that provide growth opportunities for Unqork
- Leverage social media management tools to monitor and analyze social media performance; report social KPIs on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Develop a long-term social media calendar for each of Unqork’s key audience groups and schedule content in advance, aligning closely with Unqork’s editorial calendar, while also working closely with the content and design team to bring the Unqork brand to life through social graphics and videos
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years experience in social media management, community management and/or digital marketing at a B2B tech company
- BA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- Ability to meet competing deadlines and an aptitude for prioritizing tasks and projects
- Experience with Hootsuite, BrandWatch or related social monitoring/analytics platforms
- Experience in Google Analytics, and ability to understand/make changes based on data trends
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.