Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications without writing a single line of code. Our no code solution is transforming the way in which Fortune 100 companies are creating and delivering software.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals. Together, we are creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
Unqork is looking for an experienced, creative and results-driven Social Media Manager to join our Communications Team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing a global social media strategy that promotes engagement with our growing community and furthers Unqork’s position as a leader in enterprise application development. The role requires you to work cross-functionally to create integrated social media campaigns in support of company news, product releases, customer wins, Unqork events and more.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop integrated social media strategies to promote corporate announcements, industry events, news coverage, customer wins, and speaking engagements
- Monitor all Unqork social media channels - Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram - and respond to follower inquiries, shout outs and complaints
- Develop a consistent voice, tone and personality across each individual social channel
- Support the social platforms of members of Unqork’s executive team; work to recruit an in-house team of social ambassadors
- Research and identify influencers and associated communities that provide growth opportunities for Unqork
- Work closely with marketing team to support demand generation efforts
- Leverage social media management tools to monitor and analyze social media performance; report social KPIs on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Develop a long-term social media calendar for each of Unqork’s key audience groups and schedule content in advance, aligning closely with Unqork’s editorial calendar, while also working closely with the content and design team to bring the Unqork brand to life through social graphics and videos
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years experience in social media management, community management and/or digital marketing at a B2B tech company
- BA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- Ability to meet competing deadlines and an aptitude for prioritizing tasks and projects
- Experience with Hootsuite, BrandWatch or related social monitoring/analytics platforms
- Experience in Google Analytics, and ability to understand/make changes based on data trends
- Hustle: we are a fast-growing Comms team and team members will need to sometimes take on projects that aren’t directly related to social as we scale out the team
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.