Empower- Self-directed and take initiative
Empirical- Explore and iterate
Transparent- Helpful, straightforward and honest
Fearless- Be bold, take risks
Our interdisciplinary growth and marketing team combines engineering, design, UX, BI, marketers, and growth managers to improve the user journey of our users searching for the best financial product in a data-driven an experimental approach. You also support the efforts of our marketing team to support the pillars of product marketing, price, place/distribution and promotion - through core, live and ad-hoc programs, as well as special projects and initiatives. You work would be on both our B2B company portal evenfinancial.com and our high traffic B2B2C site hifiona.com.
- You code full stack, analyze, architect and much more.
- You’re part of the hypotheses building, testing, and analyzing.
- You analyze data, automatize, find patterns, and come up with suggestions and results.
- You support the execution of growth experiments.
- You work with other people and help in leveraging the strengths of other group members to come up with clever solutions.
- You work to analyze business objectives and support architectural decision making to best achieve them.
- Develop emails and upgrade / maintain our email framework and platform.
- You work with APIs to deliver top notch user experiences.
- Help manage and develop paid media touchpoints and tracking
- You work across a diverse technology stack that includes front end web, back end JS services, analytics, 3rd party apis, our internal wiki and tooling.
- You love to deep dive into problems and solve them, often initially with a scrappy 80/20 approach.
- Ideally, you have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, any technical major, or related work experience.
- You’re madly data-driven and analytical. Our growth and marketing team strives to find user patterns and to improve user experiences based on them.
- You’re passionate about growth, metrics, outstanding user experience, and you bring in an experimental mindset.
- You are comfortable mentoring junior engineers
- You have owned significant architectural decisions in the stack (eg Framework & CMS)
- Ideally have experience with transactional email and deliverability optimization
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
Comprehensive medical/dental/vision packages + life and disability insurance
401K retirement plans
Company paid holidays
Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
A subsidized gym membership with ClassPass
About Even Financial:
Founded in 2015, Even Financial is a B2B2C fintech company that is transforming the way financial institutions find and connect with consumers. By seamlessly connecting financial institutions (including American Express, Goldman Sachs, and SoFi) and channel partners (such as TransUnion, The Smart Wallet, and The Penny Hoarder) via its industry-leading API, Even turns any consumer touchpoint into an ROI-driven, programmatic acquisition source with full compliance and security across loans, savings, credit cards, and more. Even is backed by leading VCs and financial services firms including American Express Ventures, Citi Ventures, F-Prime Capital (Fidelity), Goldman Sachs, LendingClub, and MassMutual Ventures.
Even strives to foster an environment whereby all employees, across all functions and levels, are positioned for maximum personal and professional growth. We as a team have an ownership mentality, and everyone is all in to help Even achieve our vision and reach our enormous potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.