Sr. Director/VP of Demand Generation at White Ops
At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, and keep it human.
About the role:
The White Ops’ Marketing team is responsible for driving demand generation and telling and amplifying our company story, positioning us as the global leader in collective protection against sophisticated bot attacks and fraud. As the leader of our demand generation team, you’ll work across the organization to leverage the stories and drive initiatives to promote our industry expertise, drive actionable demand generation and build a substantial pipeline for sales.
We’re looking for a Sr. Director of Demand Generation to join our team to design, develop, execute, and optimize our marketing campaigns across a broad variety of channels and tools. This leadership role is a crucial part of the marketing team, as they will be tasked with growing our top of the funnel activity driving qualified leads and prospects from target companies we wish to engage with and win.
This is a new position for the marketing team, and will be well-positioned to help White Ops grow rapidly over the next 12 months and beyond.
What you'll do:
- Lead the demand generation team and work closely with team members to identify content/audience matches and develop campaigns to reach those audiences.
- Attain MQL targets from the right prospects and the right companies.
- Measure and track engagement from the top of the funnel through the customer journey to ensure marketing is accelerating sales efforts to close business
- Implement and optimize paid search, social, and display advertising in support of multiple product lines.
- Identify creative approaches to community building and coordinate efforts to convert new contacts into prospects.
- Define and work towards key success metrics for new and ongoing campaigns.
- Respond to stakeholders from throughout the organization for activity requests and manage shifting lead-generation priorities.
- Coordinate with designer and content writer to ensure consistent branding and messaging across all efforts, and develop creative and content briefs where required in support of new campaigns.
- Interact frequently with sales, business development, and product marketing teams to ensure the latest and most resonant talking points are built into ongoing and planned campaigns.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of all our paid search, social, and display campaigns to react quickly to changes in performance.
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations and Campaign Managers on attribution models to develop ROI analyses across marketing tactics.
- Ensure compliance with marketing regulations (such as GDPR, CCPA/CPRA and CAN-SPAM), grow the marketing database within those limitations, and work to opt in those contacts in the database that aren’t compliant today.
Who you are:
- You are an experienced demand generation leader with a successful track record of creating top of the funnel growth that leads to significant increase in sales leads and revenue
- You have deep experience using marketing automation tools—Hubspot strongly preferred—to meet lead-generation and nurture goals.
- Experience with search engine optimization and marketing (SEO/SEM) tactics and best practices and the ability to evaluate ongoing campaigns for effectiveness.
- Understanding of attribution metrics and the platforms used to measure them.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Self starter with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Looking for a leader who is a problem solver and looks for ways to benefit the organization as a whole.
- Well-versed in the marketing and sales technology ecosystem.
- Thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Data smart, looking for trends and results to best engage with prospects
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS to ensure a great user experience
- Fluency in social campaigns and content creation
- Experience in ad tech, marketing or cybersecurity
- Experience working on a small team with an all-hands-on-deck attitude.
- Ready to grow fast and build a great team
Life at White Ops
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.