Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics
We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
We are looking for a Sr. Marketing Analytics and Insights Manager who will be responsible for providing insights and information and championing the use of data in making key marketing decisions. The role will drive the day-to-day analytical approaches of the marketing team and measure the effectiveness of campaigns and marketing activity across all channels.
A day in the life of a Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing operations, and will be responsible for:
- Leading the execution of the marketing analytics strategy and create a robust, data driven marketing machine (dashboard, model, structure, framework) in collaboration with members of the CTO, Field ops and FP&A teams
- Building dashboards, reports, and models to accommodate business needs
- Translating business questions into easily consumable analyses and visualizations leveraging BI tools
- Analyzing marketing metrics to identify cause-effect relationships between marketing actions and financial outcomes then recommend solutions/best practices
- Leveraging large amounts of data to provide ad-hoc and deep-dive analysis to provide recommendations to campaign owners on marketing activity to support business strategy
- Empowering marketing partners with data driven insights and recommendations for process improvements within the marketing section of the funnel
- Building larger analytics projects including but limited to customer segmentation, brand lift studies, and expected value modeling
- Data driven individual with strong business acumen and focus on analytical problem solving, data manipulation and management skills
- Experience/expertise in Eloqua or Marketo, SFDC and Tableau
- Expert experience with Excel required; experience with SQL preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and the ability to turn data into a story for our business partners
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and a focus on learning with a continuous improvement mindset
- Strong organization skills, time management skills, detail-orientation, and ability to multitask
- Enjoy working in a highly dynamic environment where you have a strong voice and your decisions have a significant impact.
- 8+ years of experience in a similar role
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or a relevant field; an MBA is a plus
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package