Strategic Account Manager, Digital Marketing
At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
Conductor is seeking a Strategic Account Manager to cultivate and grow Conductor’s existing client base. In this role you will identify new opportunities while maximizing customer benefit and adoption of our award winning software platform, Conductor Searchlight™. The Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for fostering long-term relationships, procuring associated renewals, and turning critically important accounts into deeply engaged, strategic partners.
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of SMB-level client accounts with the goal of driving renewals to successful completion & identifying/closing expansion growth opportunities
- Establish and oversee the engagement model to scale & drive incremental value for Conductor across the SMB segment
- Serve as the escalation point for issues relating to client satisfaction & platform engagement
- Work collaboratively with internal teams in Sales, Professional Services, Product & Engineering
The Ideal Candidate
- Possesses sound business acumen, analysis skills, and strategic vision
- Has a proven track record managing clients and their account retention and growth
- Has strong skills in negotiation, verbal and written communication, and client presentation
- Is adept at uncovering new revenue opportunities and identifying risks
- Has proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task and work within tight deadlines
- Possesses a solid ability to manage tough conversations in a professional and solution-oriented manner
- Four year BA/BS degree
- 2+ years account management experience in search marketing or marketing SaaS
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Power Point and Excel
- Experience selling in a competitive environment.
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills.
- Understanding of digital advertising /search marketing industry preferred but not required
Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.