Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Veeva is building the industry cloud for life sciences. Within Veeva, Crossix Analytics is focused on delivering business-critical insights to healthcare marketers, and the Crossix Analytics Partnerships team holds a pivotal role in securing the relationships required to produce our industry-leading analytics. Join our fast-growing and dynamic team to help us manage and grow key partnerships across the industry – in particular, you will be a key contributor to 1st Party Connect (1PC), a groundbreaking integration-focused initiative that will ensure continuity of analytics for our clients as the media landscape evolves.
The ideal candidate will bring a passion for media, a desire to be an expert in the digital media space, and a career interest in data partnerships. The ideal candidate will have four key traits: the communication skills to confidently lead conversations with a huge volume of media owner stakeholders at all levels; the operational excellence to manage details and timelines across dozens of simultaneous partner integrations, the analytical thinking to contribute to partner strategy with insights from internal and external data; and the relationship instincts to navigate to mutually beneficial outcomes in situations where interests are not perfectly aligned
What You’ll Do
- You will be a core contributor to the partnerships team in four primary areas:
- Grow the 1PC partner pipeline: Coordinate, participate in and eventually lead conversations with prospective integration partners; Craft persuasive materials and language for different stakeholders (partners, agencies, clients) to drive 1PC participation; Own and improve internal tracking of partner engagements
- Support 1PC integrations; Act as liaison between Product/Engineering and Partner during the integration process; Collaborate with Product/Engineering to ensure partners meet requirements; Own creation and completion of partner documentation
- Contribute to partner strategy; Leverage internal and external data to identify prioritization strategies and targets; Work with other internal teams (CAST, BD, Product Ops) to gather feedback and/or implement strategies
- Support and manage partner relationships; Act as day-to-day contact for media, enablement, and other partner types
- 3+ years experience in media (at a media agency, a publisher/media owner, or an ad research company) in a client-facing role
- Demonstrable analytical skills
- Interest in media landscape (esp. changes to an ecosystem – cookie-less, iOS changes, etc)
- Proficiency with SQL, Excel, other analytical tools
- Natural curiosity (e.g. independent research and reading on relevant topics)
Nice to Have
- Proficiency with SalesForce
- Partnerships background
- Experience with ad servers/ad tech
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]