VP, Growth Marketing
GET TO KNOW US
We are on a mission to defeat inactivity! Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find their perfect fit among 800 different activities at over 50,000 fitness facilities across US, Europe, and Latin America. We increase the number of people exercising every day, helping them to become active and reach their goals. Let's help people get there together!
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a VP of Growth Marketing to our Marketing team in New York!
- Lead growth and drive acquisition of new members across multiple channels like the website, SEM, display, paid social, re-targeting, direct response and SEO.
- Build a comprehensive funnel strategy to optimize conversion rates of existing channels.
- Oversee workflows that drive end user (B2C) purchase conversion, including email, in app, push, and SMS channels as well as optimize, test and grow new acquisition channels to drive B2B sales leads.
- Grow and lead the paid media performance marketing team across both B2B and B2C, managing their performance and development.
- Manage and track paid media budget, while optimizing CAC, ROAS. Define spend across channels considering seasonality, channel scalability, and key market growth targets.
- Driving growth globally while balancing out specific local demands and requests. Having the right judgment to manage campaigns and initiatives efficiently, while still being relevant for key growth markets.
- Coordinate with business partners to deliver outstanding results. Key partners include (but are not limited to):
- Analytics to design attribution, analytics, monitoring tools, and dashboards.
- Content and community teams to develop content that will fuel growth.
- Product and engineering teams to build growth loops in the product.
WHO YOU ARE
- A professional with 12+ years of extensive experience in online acquisition and media buying (SEM, display, Facebook, re-targeting, conversion rate optimization) with a proven track record of managing CPL, CPA, ROAS and revenue goals as well as driving profitable results at scale.
- Fluent in managing Paid Media is important, but it’s even more critical that this individual can think of growth strategies beyond just paid media channels.
- Deep understanding of conversion rates at each stage of the funnel and identify opportunities to increase the conversion rates.
- Prior working experience with attribution models and A/B testing with strong analytical skills with the ability to apply business strategy to data analysis and recommendations.
- Ability to assess new channels and inform the mix of effort and investment across channels to maximize growth.
- Experience with CRM tools and channels as well as B2B digital marketing experience is a plus.
- The skill to distill and summarize complex ideas succinctly in verbal and written communication.
- Ability to manage multiple growth streams, handle pressure and meet targets in a hyper-growth environment, whilst having a keen eye for detail.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental and life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
EDUCATION REIMBURSEMENT: We’ll support your efforts to continue your education.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.