VP of Marketing - CPG & Chemical at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:36 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, October 5, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
We are in search of an exceptional leader to drive marketing for Veeva’s growing Consumer Products & Chemical business globally across demand generation, digital/content, customer, field, and product marketing disciplines.
The Vice President of Marketing, Consumer Products & Chemical (CP&C) is a key member of Veeva’s CP&C leadership team and will help drive growth in the Consumer Products and Chemical industries, building upon the company’s strength in Life Sciences.
We are looking for a proven marketing leader who is customer-oriented, a strong team builder, and excels at long-range marketing planning and execution, as well as communications.
You will lead an exceptional and cohesive global marketing team so must have experience hiring, mentoring, and managing high-performing teams. The current team is still in the early phases of growth, between 6-10 people.
What You’ll Do
- Translate Veeva CP&C’s goals into effective integrated marketing strategies and campaigns for key geographies(NA & EU), product lines, and customer segments that support the achievement of quarterly and annual goals
- Build, inspire, and lead a marketing organization that delivers against marketing goals, with clearly defined roles, career paths, succession plans, and employee success strategies
- Oversee the development and execution of thought leadership and communications programs, with a particular focus on Consumer Product and Chemical industries
- Ensure the marketing function scales through successful cross-collaboration with Sales, Strategy, Product, and Services leadership
- Develop and manage a global marketing budget, measuring and optimizing marketing programs to ensure activities are effective, efficient, and demonstrate ROI
- Minimum 5 years of marketing leadership experience in a high-growth technology company
- Experience across marketing disciplines, particularly demand generation, field marketing, and product marketing
- Proven track record of hiring, mentoring and retaining world-class marketing talent
- Excellent operational and project management, including the ability to manage diverse projects and multiple priorities under aggressive timelines and expectations
- Ability to organize, remain productive, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and have an immediate impact in a high-growth, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Must be a creative, flexible, hands-on marketer that’s comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever it takes to get the job done even in the face of time, budget, and resource constraints
- Collaborate team player with great interpersonal skills, the ability to work effectively cross-functionally
- Strong budget management and marketing measurement skills with a track record of managing budgets preferably in excess of $1 million annually
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]