VP Marketing at Chainalysis
Vibrant storytellers and Chainalysis evangelists, our Marketing team leverages cutting-edge research, real customer success stories and the infinite possibilities in-between to drive expansion around the world. We’re the connectors and facilitators for key-players in the cryptocurrency industry.
The VP Marketing is a leader who is adept at guiding high-performing teams to their highest potential. You’ve seen the journey from Series C through to an IPO and know how to optimize product marketing, communications, demand generation, and corporate branding with experience that’s a mile wide with deep understanding of at least one of those pillars. We measure success by the traditional marketing metrics like CAC, but also by the ability to sell the story of where Chainalysis is going to analysts, investors, and future customers alike.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve enhanced and up-leveled an already high-performing team resulting in an increase in leads throughout the sales funnel, impressive ROI and customer-acquisition-costs, and ultimately increased revenue for the company.
- Chainalysis is leading the category creation and growth within the cryptocurrency regulation market
- Each vertical (cryptocurrency businesses, financial institutions, and governments) has a well-defined and executed global marketing strategy
- Chainalysis has even broader brand awareness in cryptocurrency, financial, and government markets around the world
- You’ve developed and launched scalable global processes that drive customer acquisition and retention, articulated a compelling story on the importance of transparency for digital currencies, and further elevated Chainalysis’ brand and reputation in a constantly changing market
A background like this helps:
- You’ve been second-chair or led a company’s sprint to IPO and understand the milestones and roadmap required to get there
- You’ve either built or led high-performing marketing teams at SaaS startups with $50M+ in ARR
- You’ve contributed to the success of high-growth category-defining B2B SaaS startups
- You have led marketing efforts directly in verticals or have related experience with our current customer verticals: cryptocurrency, cybersecurity, insurance financial services, and governments globally.
- You’ve created and managed diverse industry and customer forums, alliances, and advisory groups.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience, and more. We can’t wait to meet you.