VP, Product Marketing
NS1 optimizes delivery of the world’s most critical Internet and enterprise applications. Only NS1’s platform is built on a modern API-first architecture that acts on real-time data and grows more powerful in complex environments, transforming DNS, DHCP, and IP Address Management (IPAM) into an intelligent, efficient, and automated system. NS1’s technology drives dramatic gains in IT efficiency and application performance, reliability, and security for the largest global enterprises, including Salesforce, LinkedIn, Dropbox, Pitney Bowes, Bleacher Report, Pandora and The Guardian. We solve incredibly challenging problems on behalf of our customers in the most mission-critical parts of their stack.The Role
As the VP of Product Marketing, you will be the mastermind behind a buyer-centric product messaging strategy and field enablement. You'll bring to life the value customers can achieve with NS1, and help them understand how our unique capabilities are vital to their positive business outcomes. This is an incredible opportunity to have a major impact on the success of our company and work with high-performance product, sales, channel, and go-to-market teams.
What you’ll do:
- Clearly articulate NS1’s position and differentiation within the market
- Be the expert on target personas and segments, how customers buy and use our products, and the value they derive from them
- Understand and support our direct sales team and channels; develop and deliver sales plays and required internal and external tools
- Provide thought leadership regarding application deployment, delivery trends, and technology ecosystem. Support customer meetings and represent NS1 at conferences.
- Deliver inspiring and compelling content across various formats including webinars, blogs, website, white papers, sales enablement sessions, partner training, and industry events that support the entire buyer journey
- Plan the launches of products and releases of new capabilities, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Partner with the Growth team on pipeline-driving programs
- Manage our relationships with industry analysts
- Manage a growing product marketing team
- You are recognized for your strong collaboration skills within cross-functional teams, and your ability to gain consensus
- You have a strong affinity for sales and business development teams, and partner with them to help them succeed
- You’ve led Product Marketing at high-growth organizations
- You can demonstrate your ability to
- You are a strong public speaker, can inspire groups, and a solid writer
- You have product marketing leadership experience in B2B software, ideally infrastructure-related, DNS, DHCP and IPAM, application delivery, or an adjacent space
- You have strong technical and marketing competency, including business and market analysis
- You are a strategic thinker who also rolls up their sleeves to make things happen
- You have at least 10 years in product marketing, marketing, sales, or a customer facing role
- Direct experience with DNS, traffic management, GSLB, or distributed applications
- Experience in application deployment and delivery technology
- Understanding of the channel ecosystem
We’re a fast-growing, well-funded startup based in the heart of New York City’s Financial District with offices and team members around the world. Working at NS1, you’ll come to understand our team is unique, both in and out of the workplace. We have PhDs, musicians, artists, and athletes working side by side, dedicated to delivering first class products. We’re hardworking, but we're also a compassionate group. We understand that outside of NS1 is a world that places demands on our time. Our leadership team is dedicated to open and honest communication and we continuously strive to foster a culture of transparency, flexibility, and creativity.
- competitive compensation (salary and stock options)
- medical, dental, and vision
- commuter benefits
- flexible hours and time off
- choice of workstation
NS1 is an equal opportunity employer.