The time is now to start your next chapter at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
We are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). Our software eliminates system complexity by optimizing business processes, automating workflows and unlocking execution capacity in real-time. Celonis has thousands of global customers. Companies such as Uber, PayPal, Splunk, Sysmex and Dell rely on our technology to unlock their execution capacity, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved customer experience. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide. Celonis success allowed us to raise a $1B series D funding in June 2021, bringing us to Decacorn status and a $11B valuation! We are also backed by tier 1 VC firms such as Accel, who have invested into other phenomenal companies such as Facebook, Dropbox and Slack.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As a Senior Director of Cyber Security Operations, you will be a trusted leader in the Celonis Information Security organization and you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1. You will lead and help us build a world class security organization with cutting edge processes, technology and you’ll also have an opportunity to mentor an amazing team of security professionals around the globe.
- ...are an experienced leader with development and oversight of global enterprise security response operations
- ...drive key findings and root cause analysis improvements with key senior leadership across the company
- ...brief executive leaders on potential emergent threats and ongoing efforts to resolve active cyber security incidents and investigations
- ...work with security team leadership to interactively improve detection methodologies
- ...build, scale, and lead an efficient global team with a strong emphasis on talent management and career development. You have experience running/operating a 24x7 security operations center
- ...identify strategic investments and initiatives that detect and defend against the actions of internal and external threat actors and disrupt the cyber kill-chain. You have an in-depth understanding of security operations technical architecture, data structures, and required processes
- ...have extensive experience and strong understanding of multiple forms of Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) and corresponding capabilities to detect and alert on them
- ...have an expert understanding of intrusion analysis and security incident response of APTs as well as assisting security-engineering teams to update detection methodologies
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder assessment program
- ...are a dynamic and fast growing security organization with opportunities in almost every area of trust, operations, engineering, appsec, and other critical security areas. We encourage learning and mentoring!
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.