Technical Operations Specialist
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
We’re currently looking for an amazing Technical Operations Specialist to play a critical role in keeping our partners happy and our systems running smoothly. The ideal candidate is passionate about resolving technical issues and leading deployment projects that are essential to our partners' success. You are technically savvy, have a can-do attitude, and know what it means to go above and beyond as an advocate for Grubhub!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Lead technical deployments and integrations with clients and vendors
- Provide advanced technical support for existing and new clients
- Provide on-site support to help with printer/tablet deployment and maintenance
- Communicate effectively back to the Product team on enhancements to make initial installs and ongoing operations improve
- Take ownership of the project and process; advocating for what you need to make it a success
- Configure, monitor and troubleshoot hardware and network configurations for external partners
- Maintain internal and external technical and operational documentation
- Contribute to company vision and direction by helping to establish best practices and driving strategic decisions as we grow
You Should Have
- Strong understanding of networking concepts and ability to troubleshoot related issues
- Proven ability to identify, analyze and solve problems with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- A team player with a can-do attitude, you’re willing to help wherever needed
- Thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced start-up environment environment
- Bonus: Familiarity with SQL analytics and/or REST APIs
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.