We're looking for a Workday Administrator to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
The Workday Administrator plays an integral role in driving the success of our People Systems. In this role, you will have the opportunity to participate in a high impact People Team initiative transforming systems, processes and culture at Flatiron. Using business strategy, user experience, customer feedback, and technological expertise, you'll help Flatiron implement Workday, and then work to administer and enhance it to provide ongoing systems value, operational and process enhancements and a better experience for our employees.
In addition, you'll also:
- Provide functional system administration, maintenance, data analytics and support
- Serve as the HRIS partner supporting designated People Team areas in Workday for employees working the United States and internationally
- Provide consultation to HR Business Partners and HR COEs, building domain knowledge, gathering requirements, providing solutions and impact analysis
- Serve as subject matter expert on current and upcoming Workday capabilities and evaluate releases and functionality to identify opportunities to improve and optimize Workday; provide change control analysis of impacts to functionality and reporting based on new releases and recommend/apply changes
- Configure, test, validate and implement Business Process changes in Workday
- Assist in testing of integrations, security, annual events
- Co-manage with IT the relationship between Flatiron and external Application Management Service (AMS) support
- Maintain master data values in Workday (ex: Job Profile, Job Family, Job Group, Roles, Custom Organization Types, Positions, Locations)
- Develop and maintain simple to complex Workday reports, including matrix and composite reports, utilizing Workday Report Writer and Report Designer
- Deliver meaningful metrics, trends and analytical insights via Workday reporting and dashboards
- Participate in report reviews, including understanding and ensuring security and data privacy standards
- Coordinate, prepare and execute communications and training efforts related to Workday and related process changes, including employee alerts, informational sites and manuals, training curriculum, and other related assets
This is an exciting opportunity to implement and administer Workday for Flatiron, and to do so in collaboration with People, IT and Finance Team stakeholders and organizational leaders, with an eye toward driving employee experience, efficiency and best in class People Systems.
Who You Are
You're a Workday HRIS guru with implementation and administration experience. You’re a systems thinker with demonstrated experience leading significant change processes effectively and efficiently, both in the short-term and long-term for an outcome over time.
You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day.
- Experience related to implementation and management in a majority of the following Workday applications: Workday HCM, Benefits, Advanced Compensation, Payroll, Time & Absence, Position Management, Recruiting, Performance and Talent
- Understanding of HR operations and experience in employee data management
- Demonstrated hands on experience with process optimization & improvement
- Ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the clients’ needs and situation
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Demonstrate high level of integrity, discretion and confidentiality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with HR clients, cross-functional colleagues and IT - ability to communicate complex systems jargon into terms our employees, managers, and leaders can understand
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years Workday experience
- 3+ years HR functional experience
- Experience leading an enterprise project and/or team
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
- You have experience with international Workday lifecycle applications supporting employees in Japan, Germany and the United Kingdom
- Experience configuring Workday Workforce Planning & Adaptive Insights
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
At Flatiron, we strive to build and maintain an environment where employees from all backgrounds are valued, respected and have the opportunity to succeed. You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) that encourage our employees to share their unique experiences and perspectives
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics