Product Management Leader, Advertiser Success
Unlock your inner voice. The one that knows you can do it. The one to listen to more. Unlock that desire you’ve always had to achieve something bigger. Take the leap. Join a team of diverse individuals who thrive by conquering new frontiers and working in different ways. Learn, grow, and then learn some more in a hyper-growth environment. Develop your voice, your ideas, your ability to help others. People at Rokt aren't inspired by job titles, they are inspired by other people. Unleash all the possibilities. At Rokt, you’ll unlock your full potential.
Rokt is the global leader in ecommerce technology. We unlock revenue for companies by using AI and machine learning to present highly relevant offers to each shopper, personalizing the online shopping experience and maximizing the value of each transaction moment. Uber, Live Nation, AMC Theatres, PayPal, Hulu, Staples, Lands’ End, GoPuff, HelloFresh are among the more than 2,500 leading global businesses and advertisers relying on Rokt’s technology to increase engagement, revenue and customer acquisition.
With our December 2022 secondary transaction, Rokt’s valuation increased to $2.4 billion. We are expanding rapidly and operating in 15 countries across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific with the largest office in NYC and a major R&D hub in Sydney. With consistent hyper growth ahead of the market and a vibrant company culture, Rokt has been listed in ‘Great Places to Work’ in the US and Australia.
As a mission-driven, hyper-growth community of curious explorers, our ambition is to unlock the full potential in ecommerce and beyond. Our bias for action means we are not afraid to quickly venture into uncharted territories, take risks or challenge the status quo; in doing so we either win or learn. We work together as one aligned team never letting egos get in the way of brilliant ideas. We value diversity, transparency and smart humble people who enjoy building a disruptive business together. We pride ourselves on being a force for good as we make the world better.
About the role
At Rokt, our mission is to unleash infinite possibilities in the connected world of ecommerce, and we're seeking a visionary Product Management Leader to help steer this transformative journey. As the head of our new Advertiser Success team, you'll be at the helm of crafting game-changing solutions that redefine how brands connect with their audience. Dive deep into the intricacies of the digital marketplace, leading your team to harness the power of cutting-edge analytics and machine learning, and work hand-in-hand with global brands to shape their success.
- Set the vision and lead the group of product teams building advertiser success products.
- Drive the development and deployment of advanced tools on our platform, optimizing imagery collection and tagging processes, and introducing robust campaign configuration options to meet advertiser needs.
- Lead the strategic integration of new verticals including fintech and insurance advertisers, ensuring our marketplace offers the precise features and capabilities required for these regulated industries.
- Take charge of refining Rokt’s system architecture, guaranteeing robust support and scalability for new product initiatives and future growth.
- 8+ years of experience in product management, preferably in the ecommerce or advertising sector.
- Deep Understanding of Ecommerce and Advertising: Knowledge of advertising tools, platforms, and best practices in the ecommerce landscape. Familiarity with the latest trends and challenges faced by online advertisers.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams, mentor junior product managers, and drive cross-organizational efforts to achieve business objectives.
- Strong dedication to understanding and advocating for the needs of customers. Ability to translate customer feedback into actionable product strategies and roadmaps.
- Expertise in using data-driven insights to inform decision-making. Familiarity with analytics tools and the capability to interpret complex data sets to inform roadmap decisions.
- Ability to articulate complex product strategies to both technical and non-technical stakeholders. Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Experience with agile development methodologies and the ability to adapt to rapidly changing business environments. A forward-thinking approach to problem-solving and a passion for innovation.
- Proven track record of collaborating with engineering, design, sales, and marketing teams. Ability to forge strong relationships with internal and external partners to ensure alignment on product goals and deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or a related field. An MBA or advanced degree is preferred.
- Work with the greatest talent in tech. Our recruitment process is tough but diligent. We’re constantly aiming to implement our value of “raise the bar” and set high standards for our Rokt’stars. This is essential in our high-performing, high-grow culture where we strive to bring in the brightest and best talent. Our teams thrive by challenging the status quo and we encourage all of our teams to unlock their desire to achieve something bigger.
- Join a community. At Rokt we’re a community of curious explorers. We’re not afraid of venturing into uncharted territories. We work together as one single, aligned team. We value diversity and transparency which is why we support a number of internal employee resource groups including an EDI steering committee, Rainbow Rokts that empowers our LGBTQIA+ Rokt’stars, and Womxn who Rokt that promotes gender equality in tech.
- Accelerate your career. We want you to unlock your full potential. This is why we have an annual ‘Level Up’ allowance of $5,000 that gives Rokt’stars the ability to take courses, attend events, go to training, and more to help our great employees become even better.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies, as well as mental health and wellness days for all employees. We even incentivize individuals to utilize their PTO with “High 5” days, an additional 5 days of PTO when you’ve used 75% of your allotted annual paid leave. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us for 5 years or more.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone is rewarded.
- See the world! We want our Rokt’stars to enjoy the ride. As we aim to bring meaning and fun to our everyday work, we host global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020, Hawaii in May 2022, and Whistler in 2023). As we strive to build a community of curious explorers, we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have bustling offices in great cities including: New York,Seattle, Sydney, London, and Tokyo.
- We believe we’re better together. We love spending time together and are in the office most days (all teams are in the office 4 days per week). We also get that you need to balance your life and your commitments so you have flexibility to manage your own hours and can spend up to a week of every quarter working from anywhere.
- Stay happy and healthy. In order to unleash our potential, we want to ensure you’re able to keep your wellbeing a priority. This means you can enjoy a well-balanced, catered lunch 5x a week in the office along with healthy snacks. We also want you to feel at home when coming into work which is why we’re a dog-friendly office so you can bring your furry friend to work with you. As part of your wellbeing benefits, we offer a wellness stipend so you can enjoy the gym on us. In the US, access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan and get fully funded premium health insurance for your entire family!
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we know our collective strength comes from how different we all are. We encourage you to apply for one of our open roles—irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.
Annual Salary Range: $270,000-$285,000 + Equity