Associate Product Manager
At Prolific Interactive, our driving focus is to “make it better,” to have a profound impact on everyday lives, shaping the world we live in. We do this by putting people first, relentlessly improving, and working together in collaborative, curious, empathetic teams. We believe in working with partners, not clients, in order to have the greatest impact on their organization and their customers’ experiences.
In order to deliver this impact, are seeking a Associate Product Manager to join our team in Brooklyn. As an Associate Product Manager you work with the Product Manager to get it done. When someone comes to you with a question you have facts, not excuses. If you don’t know the answer you find a way to get it. There are no blockers you can’t remove, no feedback you can’t learn from and no boundaries to your role.
Responsibilities: Your Prolific Impact
- Run standups for your cross-functional product team
- Write and distribute weekly stakeholder updates
- Setup agendas for goal driven meetings
- Ensure team members are tracking their time daily
- Write UAT for full product
- QA on multiple devices
- Write clear bug stories
- Aid in analytics setup and testing with Strategy team
- Partner visit preparation
- Support the product manager in resource planning and sprint planning
Your Skills and Experience
- 1 - 2 years experience in cross-functional mobile product management
- Professional interaction with partners and third party vendors
- Understanding of agile (yes, lowercase a) software development methodology
- Experience with user acceptance testing and general QA practices
- Experience with backlog management software
- Enthusiasm to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams in a fast-paced environment
- Embrace challenges on a daily basis
- Be fun and positive to work with
- Enjoy communicating your ideas to identify and solve problems
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Our Benefits and Rewards:
Impactful work and collaborating with an inspiring group of people is what gets our Prolific employees (who we fondly refer to as P’s) excited to come to work every day. But we know there is more to life than our craft:
We want all P’s to feel at home when they’re at work - we’ve got creature comforts like snacks and coffee, and actual creatures thanks to our dog-friendly offices.
- Prolific offers access to medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, as well as transit benefits and a 401(k) plan with company matching with immediate vesting.
- We have a flexible vacation policy: take what you need, as long as it works for your team; plus paid sick time, eight paid holidays, and a winter break leading up to the New Year.
- We are proud to offer 12 weeks of paid New Parent Leave for moms and dads.
- P’s participate in employee-led committees focusing on everything from party planning (bowling! picnic in the park!) to wellness (Kombucha brewing! fitness classes!).
- Our Employee Resource Groups focused on Diversity and Inclusivity proactively create spaces for conversation and education regarding issues affecting women, people of color, and the LGBTQ community.
Prolific is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact, we encourage individuals from such groups to apply.
Prolific Interactive is a mobile-focused product agency. Based in Brooklyn and San Francisco, our recent partners have included SoulCycle, Saks Fifth Avenue, Scotts Miracle Gro and American Express. We're a team of makers and breakers helping our partners solve their greatest challenges, and we're constantly looking for talented people to help us grow.