WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking an Associate Product Manager to join our team in New York City. Associate Product Managers at Braze execute on the product roadmap for a given product area and work closely with engineers and product designers to bring new products to life.
You’ll join Braze’s Internal Tools team, building strategic internal tools and technical frameworks that allow our organization to automate processes and build scalable solutions that align with our company growth. Our Internal Tools team is quickly expanding and interfacing with new, cutting edge technologies. This role will be responsible for building our new internal tools dashboard and onboarding vendors that will enable stakeholders around the organization to perform critical business tasks and streamline processes. You’ll also be responsible for expanding our internal tools capabilities, whether existing or new, by collaborating with department leaders to ensure that the key business needs are met.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of our products, business objectives, and audience. The Internal Tools team operates in a rapidly evolving technology ecosystem, and staying on top of the landscape in which we operate is a must.
- Work with department leaders to identify new features or areas for improvements, and prioritize them on the roadmap. Contribute to the product roadmap for our Internal Tools team – analyzing qualitative and quantitative data from a wide variety of sources to help prioritize the most important next steps for our product.
- Collaborate closely with Product Designers, Engineers, Product Managers, and counterparts across the business to scope effective solutions and ensure that we’re building excellent products.
- Represent the Product Management and Internal Tools teams on cross-functional strategic initiatives.
- Own, execute and iterate on our org-wide enablement processes.
WHO YOU ARE
- 1-3 years of Product Management work experience, or a strong and demonstrable interest in the field.
- Strong written and verbal communicator; can build trust with stakeholders and influence decision-making towards the highest value outcomes.
- Proactive and disciplined self-starter with an innate curiosity for learning and trying new things.
- Proven ability translating qualitative and quantitative feedback into product requirements and actionable insights.
- Passionate about solving enterprise problems. Strong interest in building internal-facing products and features.
- Experience with agile product development methodology and agile software tools.
- Experience working on a consumer-focused marketing team
- Startup experience
- Experience working on a product team
- Marketing technology experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.