We're looking for an Associate, Product Marketing, Real World Evidence to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work closely with the Product Marketing team to develop and execute marketing strategy for the Real World Evidence (RWE) business targeting Pharma with oncology portfolios. Flatiron’s technology-first approach has allowed us to build RWE data sets with higher quality, accuracy, recency, and scale than any other data set in oncology. We have active partnerships with top oncology Pharma and Biotech companies focused on using RWE to answer their most critical questions quickly and safely. In this role, you will leverage your deep understanding of the market to drive value proposition development, create content and collateral to enable the growth of our client facing Life Sciences Partnerships team, and develop and execute on content to drive demand generation programs. You'll partner closely with the Life Sciences Partnerships, Product and Scientific teams to drive the creation and optimization of content that resonates with and provides significant value to our audiences. In addition, you'll also:
- Develop and evolve compelling product messaging and storyline that differentiates Flatiron RWE from competitor offerings
- Drive and adapt value proposition development for new RWE products / product rollouts, as well as and contribute to and execute launch strategies
- Drive competitive intelligence / market research and insights gathering to inform product development and go-to-market efforts
- Create and adapt sales collateral and case studies that enable the Life Science Partnerships team’s engagement with clients and help deepen engagement with strategic accounts
- Work closely with cross-functional Marketing teams to create thought leadership and product-specific content to drive demand generation efforts targeting specific audiences
You’ll also work closely with the Product Marketing team and a cross-functional team to drive research for market/customer insights or explore the feasibility of new ideas on how to enhance existing RWE offerings.Who You Are
You're an experienced marketer with 2+ years of relevant experience in B2B/SaaS marketing ideally within the pharma, biotech, healthcare/healthtech or Life Sciences consulting industry. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You are an exceptional storyteller and communicator, with the ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex analytical, technical and clinical concepts to various audiences
- You have previous experience in SaaS companies, pharma or biotech, and are familiar with drug development life cycle
- You have experience developing and/or marketing scientific content
- You have demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- You have strong stakeholder management skills, interpersonal communication, and a proven ability to drive cross-functional initiatives
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, proactive, and eager to work on projects autonomously in an ambiguous environment
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.Extra Credit
- You have a background in statistics/biostatistics, health economics, and/or outcomes research
- You have an advanced degree in a relevant area of study (MBA, MS or PhD)
- You have a familiarity with clinical drug development, especially within oncology
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.