Associate Program Manager
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
The Associate Program Manager conceives, organizes, promotes and implements effective operations and programmatic initiatives within the Product Strategy Organization. This role works hand in hand with Team Leads to coordinate and organize all of the functions within the agile teams, with Heads of Industry within Yext to project manage all vertical product development, and actualize strategic initiatives that the Chief Strategy Officer wants to implement within the company. This is a cross-functional role that involves relationship building within many teams in the company, careful attention to detail, supreme organizational skills, and the ability to project manage multiple projects at once.
- Accomplish strategic objectives of Product Strategy team by overseeing multiple project activities and working cross-functionally across various teams within Yext
- Manage status of every product within the team and where all resources live
- Work on multiple projects at each stage of the development process to ensure that product development runs smoothly and all parties involved are working on schedule. Each project includes the following tasks and involvement varies based on stage of the product:
- Work with Team Lead to create agile team and identify needed players from each department for products in development
- Join Team Lead and HOIs in discovery and client calls and maintain a repository of notes
- Meet with HOIs and Team Leads regularly to go over state of project and update agile teams as needed
- Ensure all work is on track, identify risks, and take action to alert teams and prevent risks
- Manage stakeholder priority items for PMs to use during backlog grooming
- Manage checklist of deliverables that must be completed for each release, drive release to completion, and identify and prevent risk
- Bachelor's degree or similar college level education
- 1+ year of professional work experience that can be applied to SaaS strategy/product
- Ability to work independently without direction
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Solutions oriented, creative and strategic thinker
- Experience executing high quality results in fast paced environments
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent organizational, project and time management skills
- Extremely detail oriented and proactive
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.