Core Product Manager at Zipari
What You'll Be Doing
- Driving a product strategy and roadmap for Zipari’s shared frontend and backend components, including: 1) Control Panel - product configuration platform, 2) Frontend Design System, 3) Reusable backend micro-services, providing capabilities for product-level API’s, document management, workflow, rules engine, functions, authorization, and payer integration.
- Partnering with Technology and Product leadership on assessing emerging trends and incorporating strategic direction into the core product roadmap and backlog.
- Managing feature intake for all core components in collaboration with Product Studios and Client Delivery stakeholders.
- Overseeing core product development lifecycle, user story execution, and assignment of resources to core product changes.
- Ensuring core product changes have had proper architecture reviews and align to organizational standards.
- Managing core product changes as releases against committed schedules, ensuring each release has appropriate technical documentation, release notes, code samples, test suits, and performance metrics.
- Overseeing release plan, quality assurance certification and stakeholder communication for each release.
- Ensuring organizational investments in our core platforms account for both strategic business direction, and focused management of technical debt.
- Collaborating with Engineering leadership in establishing metrics to measure and manage core product change velocity, quality and cost structure.
- Serving as the internal and external evangelist for core product offerings, which includes working with the product engineering teams and client delivery.
- 3+ years of software as a service (SaaS) product management experience, with a focus on driving fully configurable features
- Hands on experience building and maintaining a product roadmap, including oversight of product release cycles
- Experience with frontend design concepts, design system platforms and product configuration management
- Conceptual familiarity with API’s, workflow, business rules and document management capabilities is preferred, but not required
- Agile or other incremental development approaches and cross-functional work environments
- Must be a collaborative influencer, strategic thinker, and driven to achieving business outcomes
- Self starter, positive and excited to work with a team of excellent engineers
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress