Data Operations Associate
Crossix, a rapidly growing company delivering healthcare marketing analytics solutions to leading pharmaceutical companies and their agencies, is seeking a talented, experienced Lead Data Operations Associate to join our team in New York.
If you have a strong understanding of data operations, an affinity for increasing efficiency using standardized process flows, and are an entrepreneurial spirit who will challenge the status quo, then this is the opportunity for you! This role is uniquely positioned to learn how programmatic, television, and digital technologies converge in the rapidly changing healthcare space. The ideal candidate will be career-driven, with excellent attention to detail and an insatiable appetite to learn, and eager to join a sharp team at one of the fastest-growing analytics companies.
What You’ll Do
- Support department leadership to execute improvement, innovation and efficiency across Crossix flagship product production processes, leveraging your data operations skills to master scale.
- Take direct ownership of critical operational processes related to data extraction, transformation, analysis, and quality control.
- Expand operational capabilities for new and existing Crossix data products related to programmatic campaigns, addressable TV, data-driven linear campaigns, and various digital flagship products, etc.
- Become an expert in day-to-day quality control, issue resolution, and technical partner communications.
- Provide pre-implementation and post-implementation support to internal and external stakeholders including agency partners and publishers, and integrated commercial teams at Crossix.
- Maintain, manipulate, and monitor all platform data with an emphasis on building data visualization and analysis tools for increased stability and quality processing.
What You’ve Done
- 1-3 years' experience in related field or data-driven company.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized with strong project management and prioritization skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, able to analyze qualitative and quantitative data
- Interested in Media industry and passionate about big data.
- Experience managing external vendor partners across a set of clients/campaigns with an eye towards process efficiency at scale.
- Experience working with or in ad operations, account management, digital media analytics, or other quantitative function.
- Experience in ad-tech across the programmatic digital ad serving ecosystem (DSPs, SSPs and DMP platforms) a plus. Experience with DoubleClick and LiveRamp preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, as well as an affinity for explaining complexity through process flows, operational workflows, and succinct documentation.
- Experience with account management; CRM systems such as Salesforce a plus.
- Ability to multitask with effective resolution management in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- Bachelor's degree in related field a plus.
About the Team – Crossix provides a collaborative work environment, with a supportive culture to help you achieve your professional goals, while making a meaningful impact on the Company’s future success. Our work enables healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, Crossix pinpoints the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Because we work in an emerging market, the leadership team fosters an environment where everyone can contribute and make a real difference to push the company and industry forward.
Culture – Our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We know that diverse teams create better ideas, which is why we foster an inclusive environment where employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and be their authentic selves at work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.