Director, Digital Experiences (Product Management) at The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the head of Global Digital Marketing, the Director of Digital Experiences (Webmaster) will be responsible for the strategy & execution of our corporate domains & digital experiences to support our marketing. This candidate will oversee all activities related to our digital corporate properties including; SEO strategy, content management, feature enhancements, and ensuring that the overall design and IA are maintained across our properties from a brand perspective. This is a highly collaborative role and will need to work cross functionally to ensure website is continuously maintained, updated, and optimized for performance.
- Lead the overall strategy, maintenance and optimization of the corporate site to achieve its core goals; attract new prospective clients, increase awareness and perception of The Trade Desk brand, and attract and recruit new talent.
- You will work very closely with creative and content teams to ensure that the corporate site maintains the brand identity through content updates and strategic enhancements to the site.
- You will be responsible for prioritizing and coordinating future releases to the site to continuously improve and build upon the redesigned website.
- Own and identify new and innovative capabilities for our digital properties, like personalization, to help achieve our core marketing goals.
- Coordinate with the external and internal development teams to ensure proper development and release process.
- You will help advise the team on digital landing experiences for marketing activations based on best practices and technical requirements (SEO, reporting, etc).
- You will own key strategic projects, like the redesign of our investor relations site, to further advance our web presence.
- You will be responsible for setting ‘SMART goals and reporting to key stakeholders on progress throughout the year.
- Own the SEO optimization plan and strategy.
Who you are:
- You are data driven, a continual learner, incredibly organized, and detail oriented
- You are continuously researching new capabilities
- You have 12+ years of work experience and 5+ years’ experience in managing digital properties.
- You are goal oriented and not afraid to set stretch targets and potentially fall short.
- You have excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.