Director of Internal Product at Paxful
What You'll Do
- Engage with stakeholders in the business to prioritize the future of Internal Product Development
- Evaluate functional opportunities across the organization and identify specific problems, personas, and value of solving these customer pain points.
- Define product roadmap and build and manage product backlog (epics, stories etc.)
- Drive customer discovery sessions along with designers to gain a deep understanding of business processes, technical integrations, and user requirements
- Work closely with engineering to build the product via scrum meetings, sprint planning, and ongoing requirement clarification
- Develop solution overview and other enablement artifacts, support demo development, and enable sales, sales engineering, customer success teams as well as key partners
Who You Are
- We’re looking for a leader that has the ability to work in a team of other PMs who have dependencies on you and vice versa.
- Others would leverage much of what you work on with corresponding needs for their functionality.
- You’ll have a technical background that allows you to have a great understanding of modern tech stacks, business process digital experience, and back-office customer support.
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading teams in Fintech or SaaS product management, preferably in B2B products
- Experience or interest in working with globally distributed teams
- Experience with a company platform is a big plus; if not, the desire to acquire expertise is required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines or equivalent experience in technical leadership roles.
What we offer
- Comprehensive insurance plans, commuter benefits, flexible spending account, and 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Gym membership, massage, chiropractor, or other reimbursement (personal training, dance classes, etc.)
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- Flexible working hours and generous paid time off
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support newborn
- Stocked fridges and kitchens along with daily catered lunch and dinner
- Happy hours and team outings that you do not want to miss!