Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Working alongside our Director of Product Growth, the Director of Internal Products will be charged with leading senior and junior product managers to capture requirements across all elements of Paxful and empower departments to achieve their goals. You will be solving the problems of the users internal to Paxful (Finance, Compliance, Customer Support, Legal, Business Development, Marketing) and enable Paxful to satisfy the needs of our users. Paxful’s team embraces customer focus, tenacious problem-solving, collaboration, and the Director of Internal Product will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Engage with stakeholders in the business to prioritize the future of Internal Product Development.
- Evaluate functional opportunities across the organization and identify specific problems, personas, and value of solving these customer pain points.
- Define product roadmap and build and manage product backlog (epics, stories etc.).
- Drive customer discovery sessions along with designers to gain a deep understanding of business processes, technical integrations, and user requirements.
- Work closely with engineering to build the product via scrum meetings, sprint planning, and ongoing requirement clarification.
- Develop solution overview and other enablement artifacts, support demo development, and enable sales, sales engineering, customer success teams as well as key partners.
Who You Are
- You're a leader that has the ability to work in a team of other PMs who have dependencies on you and vice versa.
- Others would leverage much of what you work on with corresponding needs for their functionality.
- You’ll have a technical background that allows you to have a great understanding of modern tech stacks, business process digital experience, and back-office customer support.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience leading teams in Fin-tech or SaaS product management, preferably in B2B products
- Experience or interest in working with globally distributed teams
- Experience with a company platform is a big plus; if not, the desire to acquire expertise is required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines or equivalent experience in technical leadership roles.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive insurance plans, commuter benefits, flexible spending account, and 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Flexible working hours and generous paid time off
- Gym membership, massage, chiropractor, or other reimbursements (personal training, dance classes, etc.)
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- One day a year to volunteer and serve your community
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support a newborn, adoption, or foster placement
- Paxful's COVID response: remote work, company-wide online events and weekly meal credits
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to [email protected] and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.