Director, Product Management
At Pager, we are on a mission to fundamentally transform the consumer experience in accessing the healthcare system. Our team embraces a true entrepreneurial spirit; operating with a sense of pride, perseverance and care for one another. We strive to continually deliver the best results and focus on how every action taken helps push Pager forward.
Pager is hiring a Director of Product Management. As a part of our product leadership team, this person will be instrumental to ensuring we are staying on track with our goals, working effectively with other departments, and implementing best practices. This position would be a great match for someone with strong management skills who thrives in a start-up environment.
- Serve as the internal champion for product: working regularly with engineering leadership to align on goals and process improvements
- Help define and implement our product strategy: this includes roadmapping, prioritization, and staffing plans
- Team management: ensure roadblocks are out of the team’s way, conduct performance reviews, and coach team members for career advancement
- Be a data-driven leader: this includes goal setting, tracking, and reporting progress to our executive team
- Help push Pager forward as a company by contributing new, big picture ideas to our product and company roadmap
- Manage the needs of different stakeholders both for our clients and internal teams
- 6+ years of total experience working in product management or a comparable role
- 4+ years of management experience, including a successful track record of both growing teams and coaching current team members
- Must have experience in working in an agile environment and working cross-functionally with technical staff
- Experience working on mobile products
- Healthcare technology experience
- Start-up experience is highly preferred
- Experience working in a B2B or B2B2C company is preferred
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.