Director of Product Operations at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Head of Product Operations to help build a foundation for product organizational excellence at Procore. We take a unique approach to Product Management—one centered around openness in our interaction with stakeholders, speed in the pace at which we iterate, and ambitiousness in what we aim to achieve. That often means we consistently develop new processes, communication avenues, and engagement mechanisms to accomplish these goals.
As Head of Product Operations, you’ll reinforce product strategy and execution with metrics, drive cross-functional alignment, establish business processes and best practices, and manage budget and reporting efforts. You’ll recognize the unique way we operate and work seamlessly to build tools to optimize the processes we develop. Successful candidates are highly analytical self-starters who can work independently with a strong sense of ownership.
This position will report to the SVP, Product and has the opportunity to work remotely from a U.S. location or in our Carpinteria, CA, New York, NY, or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Build strong feedback loops with stakeholders and customers to ensure product and revenue teams receive high-quality information
- Own and contribute to strategy, planning, and review cadences for Product and ensure that each organization is well-aligned to these practices and getting the outputs they need
- Scale product knowledge throughout the company, serving as an ambassador for product org, product process, and product strategy/roadmap
- Optimize product process to ensure that PM best practices and business processes are consistent, well-aligned across the organization, and result in desired outcomes to support goals
- Own the development, updating, and communication framework of the global product roadmap
- Build and maintain programs and strategies across talent, onboarding, and learning and development that keep team members happy, engaged, and growing in their career
- Lead budget management alongside FP&A to ensure budgets are planned, executed, and analyzed to achieve maximum ROI
What we’re looking for:
- Prior experience running a product operations or business operations role at scale
- 5+ years of previous experience in people management
- Deep understanding of Product Management
- Experience in a highly metrics-driven product org
- Experience in a Product Manager role or consulting background is preferred
- MBA/Masters is preferred
- Strong relationship skills with the ability to foster a sense of community with cross-functional stakeholders
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills and an ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to move seamlessly between conversing with engineers, operations teams, and Senior Executives
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.