Director of Product, Supply
Director of Product, Supply
Knotel is looking for a Director of Product to own our supply platform. You'll streamline our supply acquisition workflows, automate tasks, and make it easier for our construction, architecture and design teams to get their work done. This is a high-visibility role that spans internal and consumer-facing product experiences, and is central to our company’s strategy and future growth.
What You’ll Do
- Define the product roadmap for our supply platform. This includes products in the areas of brokerage, construction management, property management, architecture and space &
- Manage and mentor a team of two product managers to start.
- Expand your team by recruiting and closing top candidates.
- Help your team execute by communicating and getting buy-in from the management team and other stakeholders on the roadmap
- Define the direction for research in your product area
- Conduct external visits and build an advisory board outside of the Knotel ecosystem
- Prototype innovative ideas in your product category but not necc. on the current roadmap
- Standardize reporting of metrics and product decisions
Who You Are
You are highly engaged and visible in the global product community. You have strong experience working across all digital and physical manifestations of what we design - from responsive web to native applications to the next technological leap. You possess deep curiosity and ability to consider product strategy and vision. You don’t just care about “how it looks,” or “what we should design,” but “why are we designing this at all?”
- 5+ years of Product management experience preferably with enterprise software or B2B brands with a focus on complex flows and use cases across customer journeys
- 3+ years at an effective product organization within the construction, architecture or space design space
- Strong point-of-view on modernizing an antiquated industry
- Evidence of successful collaboration with engineering orgs
- Evidence of using research and data to steer product thinking
- Awareness of best-in-class tools
- You can manage, grow, and develop a team of top-tier Product Managers
- Excellent communication and data visualization skills.
- You are a trusted partner of engineers. Communicating about technical topics is your forte and you are willing to analyze data and assist with technical trade-offs when needed.
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $100 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.