This is an exciting time to join us as the first Director of Product.
At MaestroQA, we believe people remember how you make them feel and we've set out to reshape the entire customer service industry around this idea. We've launched our initial product to help teams measure and coach their teams to deliver better customer experiences, and have over 200 customers around the world, but we're just getting started.
Our customers have always been the source of our most amazing insights and have set the direction at every level - from the products we build, to how we sell, to how we service our customers. By being a customer centric company, we have gotten some of the initial things right, but we have a lot of gaps to being a world class product organization. We’ve realized we haven't invested enough in our product operations and structure to drive the best results. We aren’t spending enough time speaking to our largest customers to learn about their problems. We aren't investing enough in marketing the products we do build.
This is where you come in.
1) You will build operational excellence in the product, engineering, and design teams
2) You will listen to our existing customers and prospects and ask them questions to understand how we can optimize our product and operations to better fit their needs.
This will involve not only video calls but, post Covid, traveling onsite across the country, and some international travel.
3) You will work closely with the go to market and engineering teams to collaborate on the product roadmap
4) You will build out a world class product team
5) You will help close the loop from what we build to customers with product marketing and iterating all the way from the V1 to the V20 release
We are based in NYC, will support a combination of onsite and remote work, and offer competitive pay and benefits including health insurance and 401k.
Please reach out if this excites you!
- Experience managing a b2b or enterprise product
- Experience building/managing a product team
- Experience speaking to customers on a consistent basis
Experience with the following preferred:
- Delivered enterprise product to market
- Experience in early stage startup environment
- Experience with product marketing