Director/Senior Product Manager, Real World Evidence
We're looking for a Director/Senior Product Manager to help us accomplish our mission of improving lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team, and why you'll love making Flatiron Health the next step in your career.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work with the Real World Evidence engineering, research oncology, and biostatistics teams, among others. Reporting to the VP of Product and Operations for RWE, you'll develop roadmaps, strategies, and implementation plans for some of our most cutting-edge scientific work with real-world patient data. In addition, you'll:
- Lead cross-functional teams in the design, development, and rollout of data-driven products for cancer researchers (life sciences companies, academic researchers, regulatory agencies, etc.)
- Partner with cross-functional teams to create and execute a strategy to enable new use cases of real-world evidence datasets, including areas such as methodology development, stakeholder acceptance (e.g. FDA), and applications of new data modalities (e.g. imaging)
- Recognize ambiguous or undefined problems as opportunities; be intellectually curious and hungry to learn about new areas
- Be the voice of our customers; empathize with their research questions.
- Work across a broad range of talented colleagues, including software developers, informaticists, oncologists, quantitative scientists, and clinical operations specialists
- Become an authority in the oncology and research industry by interviewing customers, advisors, expert colleagues and industry partners to teach our rapidly growing team about the biggest opportunities for our company and products
This is a great opportunity to take on a leadership role in our cutting-edge scientific work, and to collaborate with industry leading experts in a number of fields.
Who You Are
You're an experienced Product Manager with substantial experience in healthcare consulting or healthcare technology, or experience leading complex healthcare projects end-to-end in a product, research, or data-oriented discipline.
- You have excellent client facing and internal communication skills, detail orientation, and ability to execute
- You have experience with biopharma, patient-level data or oncology
- You have an educational background in a science, quantitative, or technical field (biology, statistics, computer science, etc.).
- Ideally, you also have some experience with data science tools like R, SAS, or SQL and/or clinical trials or regulatory experience.
You're also excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves and using technology to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives honest feedback and values the chance to improve the lives of cancer patients.
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care—all under one roof. Researchers, academics, oncologists, engineers and more all work together here to deliver better solutions. This means we have a chance to touch more lives and deliver better outcomes for patients.
You'll also find exceptional benefits, a culture of continuous learning and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between, including:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more!
- Career coaching opportunities
- Quarterly Hackathons for all employees
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Backup child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
It's an opportunity to be a part of something bigger than yourself. Learn more about our culture, our values and apply today.
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.