Greater NYC Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 6:36 p.m. (EST) on Monday, November 18, 2019
ABOUT THE TEAM
The wider Operations team sits at the core of Revolut, partnering with other departments across the business to solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions. Working in Operations at Revolut will give you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
Within Operations, the Processing team deals with all aspects of processing card payments. This includes building support for new features (think Apple Pay, Google Pay, 3DS, etc.), ensuring compliance with regulations, and building our future infrastructure, such as our state-of-the-art, in-house payment processor.
Working in this team, you will form an expert understanding of card payment systems, as well as Visa and Mastercard latest products and services and how they work.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Product Operations Manager to be our local agent on the ground in the US. You will be our frontline to the local stakeholders and partner with us to coordinate the launch of our technology in this new market.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Gathering requirements, managing the backlog and building our global product roadmap.
• Exploring, understanding and being the authority on the North America card payment landscape in order to feed the team’s global product roadmap.
• Developing a deep understanding of our processing platform, and be on point for resolving in-region operational issues.
• Working closely with the card schemes (Visa, Mastercard) to determine what products/services serve our needs how to prioritize them and implement them.
• Driving product improvement through rigorous data analysis.
• Building and maintaining relationships with other teams (such as Expansion) and stakeholders (such as vendors and regulators).
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
• You will be operating remotely from the rest of the team, so you have to be comfortable driving action independently (you will have our support, of course).
• You are an A-grade executor, you get s*** done
• You are logical and technical, and enjoy digging into details
• You can think strategically and influence stakeholders
• You understand enough technical details to drive action
• You are hands-on, especially with data and discovery
• 3-5 years making impact in fast-paced, technical environments
A LITTLE ABOUT US
• We believe there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways
• Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
• We reached 8 million customers in October 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
• And we’re only just getting started.
• Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits and an incredible longing for a strong corporate culture.
• You can work autonomously and take ownership - you know how to prioritize the priorities, are organized and know how to effectively manage your tasks and time.
• You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
• You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
• You share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary & benefits, including a 401k plan, commencing your first day
• Extensive PTO, including a free day for your birthday
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Budget for personal developmental opportunities
• Robust employee referral program
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Paid dinners
Please only submit an application for one posting.
Read Full Job Description