Growth Product Manager / Director
What you'll do:
- Deeply understand and measure the effectiveness of our monetization by defining and monitoring operational metrics for the team, running review cadences within team and with management, and collaborating with design, product, marketing leadership and engineering to understand our user needs and product capabilities
- Write user stories, manage project execution, A/B test, wireframe, and define product roll-out strategies
- Process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
- Contribute to defining the long-term vision of the acquisition funnel
- Build new product features that enable Marketing and Product teams to improve sign-up efficiency through such activities as targeted messaging and offers, customized flows, and innovative payment methods. Ensure product solutions achieve the goals of business opportunities.
- Be accountable for key business metrics and analyze the success of your features.
Why we're excited about you:
- 5+ years experience in a product management role — this is not your first rodeo
- A working understanding of how modern growth teams operate through practice, including understanding value drivers in recurring revenue business models and experience optimizing user acquisition funnels
- Technical enough to talk shop with and gain the respect of world-class engineers... and comfortable communicating with non-technical teams and leaders across the company
- Passionate about building products for everyone, not just yourself
- A creative problem solver, who is able to incorporate quant data, qualitative insights, and macro business trends to pivot and iterate on original ideas.
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally with product, engineering, analytics and marketing in a highly collaborative environment.
Why you're excited about us:
- Impact: The Growth team plays a vital role across the company and you’ll have the chance to work with a highly talented team to create impact that’s felt across the business.
- Growth: You’ll have the opportunity to wear a lot of hats and take on more responsibility over time.
- Our team: We have a passionate, talented team that is a lot of fun to work with.
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.