Lead Media Operations Associate
Crossix, a rapidly growing, company delivering healthcare marketing analytics solutions to leading pharmaceutical companies and their agencies, is seeking a talented, experienced Lead Project Management Associate to join our team in New York. The ideal candidate has proven experience supporting an in-market product related to marketing or sales promotions. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be career-driven and eager to join a sharp Product Strategy team at one of today’s fastest growing analytics companies.
What You’ll Do
- Product Management and Operations
- Master key digital and data-driven Crossix products to provide value and depth to product marketing
- Work with internal client and external partner teams to guide implementation, data collection and QC efforts across all digital products
- Leverage growing knowledge of ad-tech, especially with key DSP and DMP partners, and digital measurement, to aid business decisions
- Own core operational components of Crossix digital and targeting products
- Become go-to resource on all assigned market offerings
- Support Crossix toward becoming the de facto standard in health marketing analytics
- Drive improvements and efficiency in company operations, including product processes, through automation to manage growth and scalability
- Assist with Identification and recuperation of programmatic usage discrepancies
- Contribute to the financial analysis and insights of Crossix programmatic reporting
- Product Strategy
- Help execute short- and long-term product strategies
- Help execute product marketing plan including launch strategy, market positioning, pricing and communication and PR efforts
- Contribute to the overall culture of learning and transparency across the organization
What You’ve Done
- 1-3 years related post-grad experience
- Experience within a corporate marketing or sales reporting/measurement function
- Media related experience a plus
- Highly organized and detail oriented with strong adherence to timelines
- Strong written and oral communications skills, as well as organizational skills. Experience delivering internal presentations a plus
- Strong team player, able to operate independently when necessary
- Demonstrable interest in ad-tech, including programmatic buying and digital measurement
- Exposure to any combination of marketing, healthcare, analytics products or big data highly preferred
- “Can-do” attitude and approach; entrepreneurial self-starter and team player
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Bachelor's degree, with quantitative aptitude
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.