Lead Product Manager - Bank Console (NYC or Remote) at MANTL
MANTL is a fast-growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify or Squarespace, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. We are drastically changing the landscape through modern banking software that empowers banks and credit unions to grow digitally.
Our flagship product, Online Account Opening, has quickly become considered best in class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Suffice it to say, our customers love MANTL.
Since launching our first product in 2017, we have built several new products, thoughtfully grown the team, and have become a market leader.Who makes up our team?
People are our most important asset and the number one reason we all love working at MANTL. As a team, we value accountability, transparency and collaboration. We have agile teams, with clear, outcomes-focused goals.
We're a group of passionate technologists that support an open and transparent culture that helps foster productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well - people who will gladly go out of their way to help others with things big and small. We are always a work in progress and love hearing feedback from our team.
MANTL was proud to be named as one of Crain's 100 Best Places To Work in 2020.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior Product Manager will help drive the vision, strategy and continued development of MANTL’s SaaS B2B2C platform, specifically focusing on the internal tools that bank employees use to service their customers. Your job will be to champion and execute on the features that will enable banks to operate more efficiently across operations, compliance, and marketing as they take full advantage of the MANTL system. One of your primary goals will be to empower bank users with tools that streamline their daily tasks and are a delight to use.
The Lead Product Manager should bring an entrepreneurial spirit, creative problem solving and user-centric design thinking to our team to build new products from minimally viable experiments to iterating and scaling existing products. You will work closely alongside Engineering, Design and other key business partners and report to the Vice President of Product Management.
- Define and guide the strategic direction of our Admin Console Experience through customer and competitive research
- Partner with Engineers, Designers and other key stakeholders to create extraordinary products
- Drive outcome-focused execution, understanding that what matters most is how the product impacts our customers and our business
- Ensure cohesion between products and the overall platform experience through effective collaboration with fellow Product Managers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 7+ years of experience developing complex Enterprise SaaS products, specifically within an agile environment (ideally working on a admin console product or B2B product)
- Demonstrated experience with setting strategic direction for a cross-functional team of application developers and product designers, and leading all the way through ideation, launch, and iteration
- Ability to use quantitative and qualitative data in making product decisions, while also having experience with user science tools + methods
- Proficiency in utilizing a variety of analytical tools and a proven track record of creating quality experiences that accommodate user needs and business requirements
- The ability and mindfulness to clearly communicate and effectively collaborate with team members across all levels of the organization
- A passion for working on large and complex systems where every piece impacts another, and where you enjoy making them as simple and elegant as possible
- An exceptional visual intelligence with a “good eye” toward keen aesthetics, strong empathy, and a user-centered mentality
NICES TO HAVES:
- Background in Finance, FinTech, or Banking Software
- Experience working at a venture-backed startup
- Proficiency in Jira, Confluence, and Service Desk
- Proficiency with Excel and SQL
- Experience leading multiple teams
What You'll Like About Us:
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day. We offer a unique employee experience based on the values of transparency, accountability and collaboration, and are deeply proud of our culture.
MANTL offers competitive compensation packages, unlimited vacation, fully covered health insurance, creative and fun team-building events, mental health programs and more. We strive to show we truly care about our employees happiness and engagement.
Chris – #LI-CW1