Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 500 employees and growing. We've recently raised $100 million in Series D funding at a valuation over $1 billion and have financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. Orchard is proud to be recognized as part of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
About the Role
The Lead Product Manager will help Orchard build a high NPS customer experience that creates raving fans, at scale. You will work closely with our talented design, engineering, sales, marketing, and operations teams to build industry-defining products that deliver on Orchard’s mission - to provide the most simple, stress-free, and fair way to buy and sell a home. The ideal candidate has 3+ years of experience building impact-driving products in a growth stage company.
What You’ll Do Here
- Own the product strategy and roadmap for a major company objective, for example:
- Drive growth by bringing products to market that engage homebuyers early in their journey
- Empower our real estate agents to deliver a best-in-class service efficiently and at scale
- Enable seamless communication between the customer and each member of their deal team
- Make our operations teams significantly more efficient by finding ways to automate complex processes
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative user research to inform what we build
- Lead a dedicated scrum team of design and engineering, and collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to execute your roadmap
- Regularly make “build,” “partner,” or “buy” decisions regarding how best to support our evolving and rapidly growing business
- Define, track, and report on product KPIs that drive product decisions and measure success
We’d Love to Hear from You If You Have:
- 5+ years experience in product management
- A track record of taking ownership of large projects, including identifying what those projects should be in the first place
- Demonstrated experience in cross-team collaboration: working effectively with highly technical engineering teams as well as salespeople, operational teams, and senior leadership
- Strong analytical capabilities - experience defining metrics, measuring performance, and using data to inform decision-making
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can synthesize testing and learnings to share with stakeholders and executive leadership
We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work. We also have a 4.8 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
We're continuing to work from home until it's safe for all employees to return to the office. Our offices are open for our team members who would like to come in on a voluntary basis and for all team members who work in essential in-office roles. As part of our commitment to health and safety, all employees currently working in our office spaces are required to show proof of vaccination. We anticipate making an official return to the office on a hybrid basis of two days a week in January of 2022 and are excited to see one another in person. Until then, your interviews will all happen virtually. If there is anything we can do to make your process easier, don't hesitate to let us know!
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.