Lead Product Manager at Orchard (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 700 employees and growing. We've recently raised $100 million in Series D funding at a valuation over $1 billion and have financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work.
About the Role
The Lead Product Manager will help Orchard build a high NPS customer experience that creates raving fans, at scale. You will work closely with our talented design, engineering, sales, marketing, and operations teams to build industry-defining products that deliver on Orchard’s mission - to provide the most simple, stress-free, and fair way to buy and sell a home. The ideal candidate has 3+ years of experience building impact-driving products in a growth stage company.
What You’ll Do Here
- Own the product strategy and roadmap for a major company objective, for example:
- Drive growth by bringing products to market that engage homebuyers early in their journey
- Empower our real estate agents to deliver a best-in-class service efficiently and at scale
- Enable seamless communication between the customer and each member of their deal team
- Make our operations teams significantly more efficient by finding ways to automate complex processes
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative user research to inform what we build
- Lead a dedicated scrum team of design and engineering, and collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to execute your roadmap
- Regularly make “build,” “partner,” or “buy” decisions regarding how best to support our evolving and rapidly growing business
- Define, track, and report on product KPIs that drive product decisions and measure success
We’d Love to Hear from You If You Have:
- 5+ years experience in product management
- A track record of taking ownership of large projects, including identifying what those projects should be in the first place
- Demonstrated experience in cross-team collaboration: working effectively with highly technical engineering teams as well as salespeople, operational teams, and senior leadership
- Strong analytical capabilities - experience defining metrics, measuring performance, and using data to inform decision-making
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can synthesize testing and learnings to share with stakeholders and executive leadership
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.