M&A Product Manager at Procore Technologies (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Construction affects the lives of nearly everyone in the world. It’s a $10T global industry, employing 7% of the world’s population. However, it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries. Construction is in need of transformation, and Procore is right at the forefront. Will you join our journey?
With 5+ acquisitions in the last 3 years, we’re looking for an M&A Product Manager to oversee and drive alignment between Procore’s Product and M&A strategies. In this role, you’ll lead M&A integration activities from deal evaluation through due diligence, integration planning, and post-close integration execution. If you’re excited to deliver additional customer value through the strategic integration of M&A with our existing product offering — we’d love to hear from you!
This position will report directly to a VP of Product and has the opportunity to work remotely from any U.S. location or be based in our Carpinteria, CA, New York, NY, or Austin, TX offices. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with P&T Leadership to develop and build alignment around our overall M&A platform-wide strategy, including creating a broad M&A plan for each of our product strategy pillars
- Participate in and drive product due diligence, identifying and communicating critical issues, potential risks, and “deal breakers” for any potential acquisition
- Manage the pre-diligence and due diligence process, leveraging information to design product integration strategy, refine and test deal value drivers and rationale, and enable teams to build the appropriate integration plan
- Partner with Corporate Development, Product, and Technology teams to develop a repeatable Product and Engineering playbook for M&A, including critical steps pre and post-acquisition, build vs. buy frameworks, and best practices in defining goals, milestones, and KPIs to ensure successful integration execution and ultimately successful deals
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders, including Engineering, UX, Corporate Development, Partnerships, Legal, and FP&A
- Lead stakeholder meetings to communicate timelines, execute on key integration tasks and uncover and solve for roadblocks to ensure successful integration execution
What we’re looking for
- 7+ years of relevant experience, including at least 3+ years of direct Product Management experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Prior M&A experience on either the deal evaluation or deal integration side. Experience with product and technical M&A integrations preferred
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical, and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels
- Act as a thought leader in developing business cases and hypotheses for opportunities in an Enterprise Software context, particularly the challenges and opportunities related to M&A
- Prior success with change management and stakeholder engagement, and proven track record of successfully working across global, diverse teams
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.