Mobility Products Associate at Via
As Mobility Products Associate, you’ll own the top of our deal funnel, identifying commercial opportunities by collecting and analyzing news from across the mobility industry and qualifying -- and pitching -- potential licensing partners.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Fill our deal funnel by proactively finding cities, public transit agencies, and transit contractors who could benefit from our powerful technology
- Scour the news for trends and events that could have an impact on Via’s business; succinctly synthesize and disseminate findings
- Gain insight into the competition by researching contracts with public entities
- Monitor Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFIs) across multiple verticals for relevant opportunities
- Write nuanced and insightful articles about the mobility space in Via’s newsletter and blog; create high-quality, bespoke reports and presentations
- Passionate about generating and vetting high-quality opportunities – you’re excited about our vision and eager to help evangelize it
- Persistent and resilient; you relish the challenge of taking commercial relationships from zero to one
- Your communication skills are simply outstanding (your professors and/or colleagues have told you so and maybe you’ve even won awards)
- Insatiably curious about technology and its impact on cities in general and transportation in particular; you’re able to digest, analyze, and synthesize copious amounts of information – from a variety of different sources – in a quick and systematic way
- Have at least two years of professional experience in business development, sales, or sales operations (or another relevant field) and hold a degree from a top-tier university with a record of exceptional academic achievement
- Command of German strongly preferred
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.