Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield, and Tishman Speyer.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reonomy is looking for a Product Analyst with an investigative mindset and a knack for connecting the dots to join our growing team! In this role, you'll explore data sets with the aim of identifying product development opportunities, new data partners and additional data sets that can be productized. You'll engage with our clients to help manage and solve inquiries and work alongside Engineers and Product Managers to bring data insights to light. In this role, you must be an exceptional problem solver who is excited to work with data and play a vital part in the development of Reonomy's product suite.
Would you describe yourself as an inquisitive self-starter, energized by the possibility of joining a growth tech company? If so, then this Product Analyst role is for you!
- Assist in product discovery to develop and design data prototypes as part of the product development process under the guidance of Product Manager
- Answer questions from key clients, sales reps, and Customer Success as they emerge, document findings and funnel back into the product development process
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses of user behavior
- Assist in the administration of product backlog under guidance of Product Manager
- Perform quality assurance testing to ensure feature release meets product specification
- Conduct investigations into our underlying data sources and assist other members of the organization with data-related inquiries
- Become an expert on our product suite and collaborate with internal teams to create a best-in-class user experience
- 1 year of experience/internship in a role that involves data analysis
- A detail-oriented mind with inclination for investigative data work
- Excel expert and a strong desire to learn basic coding skills (Python and SQL)
- Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to work on a highly collaborative team
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills with a desire to tackle complex problems
- Bachelor's degree with demonstrated academic success
- Proactive, self-motivated and persistent professional
- Competitive salary
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Company stock options
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Access to our Continuing Education Stipend
- Perks: WFH package, FREE ClassPass membership, FREE Headspace premium membership, FREE Citi Bike membership, & team outings!
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
**We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.