Product Coordinator at Suzy
Suzy is a human intelligence platform that helps organizations make better, more informed decisions…faster. Powered by an on-demand network of more than a million consumers, Suzy lets you target and retarget any consumer segment to ask questions and get insights in minutes. Some of the biggest brands in the world use Suzy to validate critical decisions, better understand their customers, increase conversions and drive growth. Learn more at www.suzy.com.
Summary of responsibilities:
You will report to the Lead Product Manager and will work closely with the Director of User Experience to ensure our product continues to exceed within the marketplace. Your primary responsibilities will be to assist in managing all phases of product development efficiently, including planning and requirements gathering, ticket management and end user testing. You’ll be doing this by collaborating with the product team, engineering, and end-users to define and document product requirements and establish feature prioritization according to a well-defined product roadmap.
- Assisting with managing the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution
- Work with a cross-functional team of internal and external design, content, and technology personnel to drive the development of multiple innovative applications
- User stories write up and definition for the development team
- Assist with the development of standard processes and documentation for implementation and deployment
- Enabling analytics-driven decision making to evolve products and usage
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Brainstorming and negotiating effectively with various stakeholders to continuously define feature priority
- Assist the QA team as needed to test features before a release.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or similar required.
- 2+ years of product development/management experience - designing, developing, and deploying digital products in a B-to-C environment, using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience in digital project management and Agile/Scrum tools (JIRA)
- Ability to clearly lead communication on technical requirements to engineers/developers
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Experience prioritizing competing objectives and communicating rationale for complicated decision-making
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and manage timelines and deadlines
- Innovative mindset and ability to think "outside the box" of current capabilities
- Comfortable presenting and proposing new ideas to senior management
At Suzy (formerly Crowdtap), every team member spends every day moving the business forward together, from engineering to business development. We love what we do, and we like each other a lot. Every Suzy team member has a great attitude, a love for solving problems, collaborating, and lots of fun. We are humble, positive, hilarious and have a genuine love for fixing problems! Not to mention our perks (unlimited PTO, snacks, dog-friendly office, insane parties). We are incredibly proud of our award winning culture.
High growth, fast-paced work environment
Friendly, fun, and collaborative team-based work environment
Fully stocked fridge, snacks and cold brew
Fun, creative, open work space
Suzy is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work.