Product Data Analyst at Galileo
Galileo is looking for a Product Data Analyst to leverage data and analytics that will enable tracking of key performance indicators within a robust business intelligence framework.
Galileo is building the future of healthcare - today. Using innovative mobile technology and human-centered design, we’re looking to improve the quality and affordability of medical care for all -- including those with Medicare and Medicaid.
Based in NYC, our company is founded by a successful entrepreneur (One Medical, Epocrates), led by a top-notch team, and well-funded from some of the best investors in the country. We seek curious, talented, team-oriented individuals with a diverse set of backgrounds who ultimately want to make a difference.
What You’ll Do
This is a rare opportunity to harmonize disparate data and improve healthcare in an innovative provider-based organization. Specifically, you will:
- Help extend, maintain, and document our digital analytics infrastructure in Looker
- Analyze utilization of our applications and segment users
- Construct dashboards and other reporting tools to help our end users perform their roles more effectively
- Collaborate with internal Operations teams to understand their business needs and proactively suggest / build solutions leveraging data and analytics
- Collaborate with engineering resources to ensure key projects are completed on time and budget
Who You Are
We’d love to hear with you if you have:
- 2+ years experience with digital product analytics
- Experience with SQL and analytics tools (e.g. Excel, SAS, R, or Python/pandas)
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Looker, Birst, Pentaho)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mathematics, Statistics, computer science, or similar field
- A desire to make a difference and be a part of something meaningful
How We Hire
Galileo is committed to hiring the best talent from a range of backgrounds and experiences—including but not limited to—gender, ethnic, political, economic, religious, sexual orientation, and other personality traits. We believe in a strong culture that fosters teamwork, excellence and sound decision-making —one that is based on mutual respect and trust. We appreciate candidates who are open and honest about what they’re looking for so we can ensure it’s a fit on both sides.