New York City
At Transfix, our vision is to efficiently move any freight to anyplace in the world over land, sea, or air. We’re starting with full truckloads in North America. We work everyday to make logistics effortless, fair, and efficient through the use of software. The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. The culture we’re building is one where we challenge the norms of the industry. The team we have is built on the foundation of personal growth, collaboration and experimentation.
As a Product Designer, you will act as a voice for our users and advocate for a user-focused design across all of our teams.
What you'll do:
- Take ownership of user research through surveys, stakeholder interviews, usability testing, and more
- Identify pain points and provide practical design solutions that align with company goals
- Develop necessary artifacts to convey, test and/or document design solutions
- Create requirement documentation to share and distribute amongst our teams
- Translate our analytics and metrics into meaningful questions and decisions
- Serve as a mentor for other members on the team
- 3+ years of experience at design-driven technology companies, startups or agencies
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, within a user-centered design process
- A deep appreciation for complex processes that involve multiple touch points and varied users portrayed through a portfolio of case-studies
- Strong leadership in multi-platform projects
- Demonstrated collaboration with engineering teams
- Familiarity with cross-functional lean UX and agile development environments
- Flexibility in a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving parts
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description