About Managed by Q:
Managed by Q is the platform for office management. We help the world’s leading companies build, design, staff, and manage their workplaces. By connecting office operations teams to dedicated workplace experts and top commercial service providers, Managed by Q enables companies to create inspiring offices and a deliver a great workplace experience for their teams.
Managed by Q was founded in 2014 with a vision of changing how we interact with our workspaces. Today, our team helps thousands of companies nationwide operate their offices and create an environment that inspires their teams’ best work. Empowering others and building diverse and inclusive teams are core to Managed by Q’s mission. We are committed to creating good jobs, helping small businesses grow, and enabling companies to focus on what they do best. Managed by Q is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Boston. Managed by Q is backed by the world’s leading investors, including Google Ventures, RRE, Homebrew, Greycroft, and Staples. If you have a love of learning, are drawn to hard problems, and want to spread opportunity within your community, we’d love to meet you.
We are looking for talented Product Designers who are comfortable working from the very beginning of the product development process to the end. We believe in close collaboration with our engineering and product management partners and form small product teams to take on big challenges. The right candidate will have an outsized impact on our products and the life of our users.
Product designers at Q:
- Feel comfortable across the entire design process from early problem definition to final interaction details.
- Let data, customer research, and stakeholder input guide their decision making process
- Design without ego and are comfortable with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Believe that great products are not driven by a single person working in isolation but by multiple unique perspectives
- Are tenacious and willing to put in the extra effort to understand a solution or system completely
- Follow up on everything they’ve shipped to see if they solved their product goals
- Build out our Design System to make our design & engineering organizations more efficient and create a cohesive visual language
- You have a portfolio showing examples of your design work.
- You have experience shipping products or applications (3+ years).
- You have the ability to dive deep into problem spaces and successfully communicate potential solutions through written documentation, sketches, wireframes and prototypes.
- You demonstrate excellent visual and UI design skills.
- You have a deep appreciation for the craft of building. Experience with html/css/js is a plus.
- The role will be based at our NYC HQ.
- Experience working on a product with logistical complexity a plus
- Ground floor opportunity at one of the fastest growing companies in the world
- Competitive salary
- Generous Stock Options
- 401(k) with company matching
- No cost premium option for medical and dental insurance
- Casual dress and pet-friendly office
- Cold brew and Kombucha on tap
- Team lunches, happy hours and company outings
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG