Product Engineer (m/f/x) - Procurement App at Celonis
At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. We are continuously expanding, especially in Europe, to be able to serve local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Centers of Excellence for international tech talent. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
As Product Engineer in our (Frictionless) Procurement team, you will be responsible for the front-end and back-end developments of the future of Celonis’ Execution apps in the domain of Procurement. An Execution App is a built-for-purpose solution created for a specific line of business to optimize their daily business execution. The app leverages capabilities across the Celonis technology to provide persona-specific user interfaces for each level of the organization.
A Procurement function plays an important role within an organization. It defines the strategy to acquire goods and services to ensure continuous business operations. It ensures the right materials are obtained at the right price, from the right sources, in the right quantity, meeting the right specifications, and delivered at the right time to the right users. Together we will rethink today’s Procurement process and support our customers’ ambitions to turn it into an extraordinary experience.
You are going to bring in your product development and your procurement business expertise to our team, to solve together real world problems in the above mentioned areas for our customers.
- ... have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics) or a comparable education
- ... have 3+ years of professional experience working in a Big Data environment
- … have strong experience in SQL and database querying
- … Ideally, have previous experience in YAML and Python programming languages
- ... have a good understanding of data structures in ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Coupa, etc)
- … love converting problems into solutions
- ... are a self-starter able to navigate complex scenarios who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment
- ... are as strong communicator, fluent and comfortable working and presenting in English
- …will give you the chance to drive your own career development with the possibility of growing into a Product Management role, develop your technical capabilities in Data Engineering or even explore other relevant business areas
- … work in a full Agile environment applying the latest methodologies and using the most up-to-date Big Data technologies
- ...see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength-finder test
- …offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ...are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- ...are Process Mining experts and developed the world's most powerful tool for analyzing, optimizing and transforming all IT-supported business processes: The Execution Management System
- ...distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work