Product Expert - Manhattan
Are you passionate about putting technology to work? Are you seeking a career that allows you to develop in one of the world’s fastest growing companies? And to have tremendous impact on that growth? Compass is looking for passionate, driven professionals with a strong technical aptitude, a desire to train, and the ability to connect products and business to join our Product Training Team.
You will be at the center of our efforts to connect our world-class agents and technology. Responsible for product training, support, and feedback, this is an incredible opportunity for the right person to take ownership of the entire product experience in a region. This role is perfect for anyone interested in collaborating with our agents as well as product and engineering teams, all to build the future of real estate together.
At Compass You Will:
- Be the regional product feedback champion, collect insights from agents, identify patterns and themes, collaborate directly with our Product Marketing, Management, and User Experiences teams, and provide timely updates to agents to close the loop
- Regularly deliver group and personal training sessions for agents and staff
- Constantly look for opportunities where an agent can integrate a specific product into their workflow to deepen our product engagement through growing their business and creating value
- Test new products and conduct beta testing with agents
- Earn the trust of agents as you offer guidance, knowledge, and product tips
- Lead presentations and agent training sessions on our innovative proprietary technology and other key tools and platforms
What We’re Looking For:
- B.A. or B.S. degree and 4+ years working in Training, Product Support, Implementation, On-Boarding, Customer Success, or relevant field preferred
- Product and technical training experience (preferably in both group and one-on-one settings) and an understanding of adult learning theories and techniques
- A knack for problem solving
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in existing and new products and an eagerness to learn and stay up-to-date on your own.
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and problem solving technical issues.
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with an ability to operate fairly independently
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills with the ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Ability to synthesize complex technologies into simple and digestible steps
- Love working with people and a genuine desire to help others