Product Growth Associate at Paxful
Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
As an associate, you will be joining and supporting the newly created Product Growth team. Product Growth sits within the Product department and focuses on launching and scaling partnerships, internal/external programs, and special projects. In addition, the team acts as a liaison with the Growth and Marketing teams to ensure constant go-to-market alignment.
Paxful embraces customer focus, tenacious problem-solving, collaboration, and a passion for cryptocurrencies. The Product Growth Associate will add to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Run, maintain, and improve partnership framework (i.e. run growth feedback machine, fill up business cases, assist in partnership and program evaluations, stay in close contact with stakeholders within the company to constantly improve the framework)
- Assist in running of internal programs and partnerships (i.e. VIP Program, managing relationships with partners)
- Create quantitative analyses to evaluate the potential value of new initiatives (programs and partnerships)
- Engage with stakeholders within the Product, Growth, and Marketing teams to understand the business needs and prioritize the future of product partnerships and programs
Who You Are
- Passionate about blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Multi-disciplinary experience with quantitative and qualitative skills
- Can build plans, slide decks, simple, models, and more
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in fintech
- Strong communication skills and EQ
What We Offer
- Comprehensive insurance plans, commuter benefits, flexible spending account, and 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Gym membership, massage, chiropractor, or other reimbursements (personal training, dance classes, etc.)
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- One day a year to volunteer and serve your community
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support a newborn, adoption, or foster placement
- Stocked fridges and kitchens along with a daily meal credit, weekly happy hours, and team outings that you do not want to miss!
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to [email protected] and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.