Product Implementation Manager
We're a high-growth Fintech SAAS early stage company that uses cutting edge technology such as big data analytics and AI to revolutionize the way companies protect themselves from criminals, terrorists and money launderers.
We’re a small, but rapidly growing team that’s passionate about using technology to reduce financial crime. We’ve spent over three years shaping our product are now really starting to take off – we’re already helping a large numbers of businesses process billions and reduce risk, and we’re now looking to build our foundation team to take us to the next level.
This role will entail working directly with clients to drive new customer implementations of ComplyAdvantage AML, Transaction Monitoring and Payment Screening solutions.
- Understand a client’s technical landscape, working with them to define a solution approach and integration plan that fits with its intended operating model
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate with the Customer Success Managers and Solution Engineers during all project phases, from initial kickoff through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Create internal design configuration documentation
- Create implementation plan collateral and design document templates
- Proactively identify project roadblocks and manage subsequent issue tracking / resolution
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with the Customer Success Managers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products
- Write technical requirements and business specifications for client implementations
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or sciences
- 3+ years of implementation experience as a BA / PM
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Experience with dealing with client IT teams as well as systems integrations
- Passionate self-starter that is self-directed and able to execute independently
- Technical understanding of Rest API services and implementation
- Experience with AML and Client Onboarding solutions is a big plus but not required.
- 5 weeks PTO!
- 100% paid medical benefits!
- Flexible work environment!
- Fully stocked kitchen!