Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
The Product Information Manager is responsible for all product information and sku creation in Casper’s current and future states (Salsify, PLM, etc.). This person will also be a key participant in developing the user interface and process for the future state. Reporting to the Director of Merchandising, you will optimize the sku creation and data management process.
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep products—including mattresses, pillows, bedding, and furniture—designed in-house by the Company’s award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns and operates Sleep Shops across North America and its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Own sku setup and management of product information for Casper’s portfolio
- Manage the import of MSRPs from the ERP/associated platforms as well as aligning Salsify to the ERP/associated platforms ongoing with price change
- Collaborate cross-functionally to streamline the current Product Information Management process and participate in developing the user interface and process for the future PIM system (Salsify), including integration with the ERP (JD Edwards), and the PLM system (Autodesk)
- Develop templates and/or process for teams to provide consistent, accurate information within the category
- Create regular review/audit process to ensure information accuracy and drive consistency
- Act as the primary liaison with channels and planning team on data management
- Align the Pipeline and product development calendars with timely data imports into PIM
Our dream candidate has…
- 4-6 years experience in product information management as a PIM analyst, PLM analyst, or business systems analyst
- Fluency in excel, ppt, google suite. Experience with Product Information Management systems, PLM systems, and an ERP.
- An analytical, inquisitive mind. You’re a self-starter who learns quickly
- Agility and comfort in working in a highly dynamic environment
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Strong organizational skills and project management experience
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively
- A genuine delight in collaboration and the success of partners
The syrup on your waffles
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
- If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!