Product Lead - NewCo at Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
Thirty Madison is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. We believe affordable specialized care and treatment should be available to everyone. But millions of people still lack the access and support they need to successfully manage their chronic conditions. We’re here to change that. We’ve launched four brands — Keeps, Cove, Evens, and Picnic — and are planning to launch our fifth brand (“NewCo”) later this year!
NewCo is focused on treating well-known and prevalent chronic conditions that impact tens of millions of Americans, and we are building out the launch team now. We’re looking for a Product Lead to help develop the product vision, own product strategy, and drive roadmap prioritization for a new care delivery model related to this complex chronic condition.
You should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment (like, really fast), able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and context-switch with ease. You should be equal parts analytical and creative, a strategist and a tactician. You’ve led teams and products in the past and are comfortable building a vision and executing against it.
The Product Lead will work cross-functionally with engineering, design, marketing, care, operations, data, and leadership and should be comfortable leading priority work streams as we launch and scale NewCo. Up first - helping define and build the product vision for our pre-launch business. From there - well, one hour, you could be leading a feature brainstorm with multiple stakeholders; the next, triaging payment bugs with your engineers and care team; and the next, analyzing data on a funnel experiment you’re running.
The ideal Product Lead is equal parts mission-driven and results-oriented. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, proactive, and will challenge us at every turn. This is an incredible opportunity to help build a generation-defining healthcare brand from the ground up.
This role reports to the GM of NewCo.You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- A dynamic, hands-on product leader who truly loves to build from the ground-up and isn’t scared of rolling up your sleeves
- Customer-obsessed — you understand our customer, from data analysis to market research to user testing, and represent them in our roadmap
- Decisive, action-oriented, and strategic — you know when to ship, kill, or iterate, and can translate quantitative and qualitative data and insights into a cohesive product roadmap
- Willing, able, and excited to step out of your “core” role and flex in new areas as business need demands
- Comfortable taking big swings despite ambiguity, with a willingness to questions the status quo and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life (we like to go big)
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment; agile and nimble in both leadership and execution
- A highly collaborative team player with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- Own product definition, creation, implementation, and improvement for NewCo from end-to-end
- Develop the product vision and strategy and bring the product to market
- Partner closely with product design and engineering to support rapid and ongoing learnings and iteration, including help make early tech-stack decisions
- Gather, synthesize, and prioritize user needs (alongside consideration of business needs) and transform those needs into detailed product requirements; build and own a product roadmap that is aligned with NewCo’s long-term goals and short-term needs
- Own data analysis to detect anomalies, identify areas for improvement, and measure the value created by the release of new features
- Assess and identify opportunities and challenges and shepherd new product capabilities in partnership with design and engineering, while cultivating an outcome-focused, hypothesis-driven culture for the NewCo team
- Cultivate a variety of other projects and initiatives required to successfully launch and scale a business in the early days — from supporting supply chain negotiations and setting pricing strategy to partnering with medical advisors and producing documentation for the Care team, and so much more
- 8+ years of relevant and progressive product management experience, including 3+ years in a product leadership role
- Passion for building innovative, mission-driven products and experience bringing a pre-launch product to market
- Experience using analytics tools including SQL, Looker, and Google Analytics, and the ability to draw actionable insights from data
- Experience writing complex product requirements, A/B testing, optimization, and feature prioritization
- Strong technical acumen, a data-driven mentality, and a bias to action
- Experience working in D2C and healthcare (bonus points if it’s with a high-growth subscription business)
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.