Product Management Director, Audience Products at Crossix
This role will have product ownership responsibility for Crossix Audience Products. This includes the development of audience targeting, working with and managing our data partners, and establishing a product and business roadmap for continued growth. The role will also act as an subject-matter expert in the use of data and audience targeting when working with marketers, agencies, and platforms.
What You’ll Do
- Own the roadmap and growth strategy for Crossix Audience Products, including taxonomy, development roadmap.
- Develop, execute, and refine the commercialization strategy of Crossix Audience business.
- Own the relationship with data partners and the activation supply chain while working closely with operations teams to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and performance.
- Own the relationship and roadmap for audience innovations with partners across the ad tech and media ecosystem including MVPDs, DSPs, DMPs, and media owners.
What You’ve Done
- 6+ years of working with data management and past ownership of data products.
- Expert-level understanding of online and offline data and the ability to talk about data to constituents across a broad spectrum of familiarity with data.
- Experience with managing and growing an audience targeting sales business across all forms of media.
- Experience and deep understanding of different data sets including national consumer databases, identity resolution and management, and how data is used within digital media for audience targeting and planning.
- Experience with both syndicated and custom data sales through partner platforms.
- Experience with navigating privacy and compliance conversations with business and technical stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity and knowledge of the media and ad tech ecosystems preferred.
- Past experience working with DMPs and CDPs preferred.
- Past experience working with industry groups like the NAI, DAA, and IAB preferred.
Who we are – Crossix partners with leading healthcare and media companies to plan, measure and optimize their marketing and communication initiatives. With deep consumer and healthcare professional expertise, Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by audience and campaign insights to inform strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Data-driven and data-proven, the patented Crossix methodology and differentiated technology enable critical connections across its proprietary data network of Rx, OTC, medical, clinical, media and consumer data to ensure more actionable cross-channel measurement with best-in-class privacy safeguards far exceeding HIPAA requirements. The unique Crossix technology aggregates insights from across the data network to pinpoint marketing initiatives that activate the right audiences and generate incremental impact. Founded in 2005, Crossix is headquartered in New York City.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.