Product Manager, Ad Measurements at DoubleVerify
Product Manager, Ad Measurements
Reporting Relationship: Associate Director, Product Management
Who we are:
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
About the job
As the Product Manager in our growing Exposure & Engagement team, you will lead DoubleVerify’s design, development and implementation of ad viewability, exposure, and engagement measurement. You will collaborate on the evolution of industry standards as well as customer specific needs to support a scalable product that is able to consider a variety of creative formats, devices, publishers and execution types. The ideal candidate will possess a strong understanding of the advertising ecosystem or marketing platforms and has a strong desire to roll out products and services that capitalize on new opportunities and measure billions of ad impressions every day. This position offers an exciting opportunity to impact a product used by a majority of our clients and drive many ongoing strategic initiatives.
What you’ll do
- Become a subject matter expert for your product line; support client service, sales and business development teams to drive the success of your products and revenue for DoubleVerify.
- Research, groom, and manage: viewability, exposure and engagement measurement product requirements.
- Work closely with the measurements engineering team to execute the product vision and roadmap in a fast paced environment.
- Represent DV in front of advertiser and agency clients to build and implement new solutions that maximize value for them.
- Keep abreast of the evolving platform/browser capabilities and trends within the industry to ensure that DV’s measurement services are comprehensively available throughout the major areas of the online advertising ecosystem
- Lead product acceptance efforts to ensure accurate, high-quality, on-time product enhancements.
- Analyze and document the performance of new product rollouts and enhancements for internal and external stakeholders.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in product management with a focus on data and analytics. Successfully shipped and enhanced products.
- Proficient in SQL and excel; comfortable with big multidimensional datasets; experience in using analytical results to drive and validate product decisions.
- Prior experience in online media space. Strong understanding of the online advertising industry, platforms, and relevant metrics preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher. Computer Science or related technical fields (STEM) is a plus.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, balancing multiple priorities to achieve product objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Your coworkers describe you as “hands-on” and having a positive “can-do” attitude.